Sunday, February 27, 2011

~ I'm back in the saddle again!






I'm going to make this short and sweet, I know I've tried to re-start this poor blog over and over again, and so I'm not going to make any promises on regular posts, but I will say I sure will try. Honestly when you're trying to juggle a toddler and a full time job, and house work it can get hairy!
So here's a quick update, my husband and father in-law took over a soap business here in Locust Grove, Georgia where we're living quite happily in the country, goats, chickens and all! I work full time at the Shop and I get to take Clara with me which is awesome, and I get to work with my family all the time, also pretty cool I think!
What have I been up to personally, let's see, chasing escape chickens through the woods, making fairy houses with my sweet girl who will be 2 next month! Can you believe
that? Decorating the house, making soap, gardening, reading like a mad women, and attempting to make some art which is a new project! Here are some pictures of the going's on around the Edmonson house, so enjoy! Oh and I have quite the little "beekeeper" helper now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE she will be TWO!!! We have some family in Locust Grove! It's beautiful up there. We sometimes get there for family reunions.

Lady Em said...

I know 2!!!! It's happened so fast! Locust Grove is gorgeous, still has the small town feel!