Thursday, March 3, 2011

Diary of a soap maker.

We have been busy as bees at work, which is a VERY good thing! I love making soap, and never thought in a million years that I would be a soap maker our be part of such a cool family business. It's totally out of the norm, but alas I love it, even though I must admit the soap business can be stressful sometimes! But I get to work with my family everyday and I get to keep Clara with me at work, which if you're a mama you know how great this can be! Here are just a  few photo's of soap in progress at the Shop. And by the way I promise every blog post I do will not be all about soap, the Shop has a separate blog for that!;)






And our little soap maker in the making! I'm hoping pretty soon here she'll be able to bag soap and tie bows!!!
Wishing everyone an amazing Friday, and a great weekend!

No comments: