Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fairy Houses!

The hubs came upon an unfinished bird house in our woods, and I immediately thought "that would make an awesome fairy house!" Now let me start by telling you that I am a firm believer is fairies and other creatures of that sort, among many other things that most people wouldn't believe in, but that is for another post.
So....we started making a fairy house, and everyday Clara and I pick something out to add to the fairy house. I haven't completed the decorations for the house yet, and I'm even thinking of doing a whole fairy village! Brent added a moss roof for us, and I added bits and pieces here and there. The pictures aren't wonderful because I took them with my phone, but I'll take better ones soon with my camera so you can get a better look!

 




The first picture is an abandoned nest I found for Mimi from The Feathered Nest! The egg is not real it is actually one of our eggs soaps!
 The other photos are our fairy house in progress!

No comments: