Saturday, February 16, 2008

I've been tagged again!!



I've been tagged again! This time it's about my favorite subject and thing to discuss, books!! I'm currently re-reading one book, and as usual I have several stacked up on my nightstand. I'm a read four books at one time type of girl.


The rules are:
1. The book must be over 123 pages.
2. Find page 123 in the book.
3. Find the first 5 sentences.
4. Post the next 3 sentences.
5. Tag other people

"Sinclair was too important a piece of her puzzle. Peter eased the rental car from the road and through the enormous iron gates. Maureen noted as they passed the gates were decorated with large gold fleurs-de-lis intertwined with vines of grapes-or, perhaps, blue apples." ~The Expected One/ Kathleen McGowan~

This is one of my favorite books. Kathleen McGowen is a wonderful author! If you like The Davinci Code or any books in that same catoagory, then you will love this one. This is my third time reading it, and I discover something new everytime I turn a page. It's fiction with alot of non-fiction tied in. Give it a try, I promise you will love it!!

So now I tag:

Mrs. Cindy at http://forloveofhome.blogspot.com/

Courtney at
http://ramblingsofapoetsheart.blogspot.com/




My favorite thing is a book. So I have to say I was tickled pink when I got tagged for this one!!



























2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

You do love to read don't you sweet Em!!! I miss you all so much too! I hope you're doing good ~ maybe yall will be able to come up soon...xxoo, Dawn

Unknown said...

I got taggedwith this one, too1 It was kinda fun!