Friday, February 1, 2008

Looks like I have been tagged!!

Looks like I've been tagged! I'm supposed to post seven strange/weird facts about me. I can go ahead and tell ya'll I have way more than seven!

1. I have an unatural obsession with books. I've been this way since I was a little girl. I love books like I love my best friend. One of my dreams is to open my own bookstore one day. If you get me around a bookstore/library, you can kiss your day goodbye, because we'll be staying until they close.

2. I love all animals. I mean animals that you wouldn't normally consider household pets. I'll bring home any stray I find. My parents just loved me for this let me tell you. Currently I am the proud mama of three dogs, Brinkley, Lola, and Gretta Belle. Two bass fish, one oscar, one midas, one jack dempsey, and one beta. They are all mean as heck. For some reason I really attract mean fish. Two tree crabs that I love, and have such a personality, Jean Claude and Jacque(I've decided that they are french). And last but not least four turtles. Jemima, Lucy, Snappers, and Squirt.

3. I get excited about the smallest things. I still have a childlike fascination, and I hold this very dear, because without it, what would life be?

4. One of my favorite things to eat, and something that I get really bad cravings for is hummus and stuffed grape leaves. If you've never tried it, you should!

5. I have an alias, "Tammy", and my best friend is "Wanda". When Tammy and Wanda get together we like to go fishin', take pictures for our fishin' magazine, talk about our fishin' show. And do all sorts of unlady like things, like drink, burp and fart. Wanda also likes to shoot old microwaves with her daddy's shotgun.

6. I love big red purses. I shove half of what is in my house in my purse. You never know what you're going to need, always be prepared.

7. My favorite movie is The Sound of Music. I can sing every song, do all the dances and hand movments, and when my sister and I get together we like to add a little flare, put pots and pans on our heads, dance around and sing "The Hills are alive".

THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person that tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3.Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.


Since I don't really have a whole slew of people as friends yet, I'm tagging anyone who reads this post!! Haha, got ya'.

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! You crack me up, Emily!!!! Who does Brent like most Tammy or Emily??!! I love it. And I was thinkin', is that why you like Brent, you know, the liking mean fish thing? I just laughed out loud at this post! So so glad you did not tag me my dear, if you're wondering why, visit my blog...xxoo, Dawn (can't wait to see you and your army of dogs oh and Brent too! Is David coming? hope so...)

Lady Em said...

Yeah I have a thing for mean fish. Brent thinks "Tammy" is obnixious, especially when "Wanda" is around. She's one of my best friends who is coming to spend next weekend with us. David will probably come up with us too. Can't wait to see ya'll! We love ya'll!