Friday, May 16, 2008

Here we go again....


Hey ya'll again I apologize for my long absence. I yes, have once again been sick with the yucky respiratory stuff, and laid up for a week taking horse pills and steroids that make my face puffy. Fun, fun.
Anyway my good friend Ramsey(aka Wanda) is in town, and we've been scheming and planning and cooking and drinking red wine and talking Harry Potter and ghosts. So....we took our butts on down to the Historical Society here in Savannah today, my real first day out of the house since I got sick. I wish I could have taken a picture inside for ya'll, because it was beautiful. As soon as we walked in Ramsey asked me if I needed to "change my panties," since she thought I had peed on myself. Imagine Hogwarts if you've ever seen Harry Potter, that's how it was. Wall to wall books, two stories, information and history everywhere and I was in heaven!! We did our research, mine on 432 Abercorn, and a 1800's fire in Savannah that I will blog about later, and then went candle shopping, since the rain threw our ghost hunt off.
So tomorrow we're going ghost hunting around town, Ramsey plans on bringing some proton packs(just kidding here), and we will have lots of photos, and I hope a few interesting stories to post. So wish us luck and happy hauntings!!

(Picture is of my dear friend Wanda posing for the camera on a "mini" hunt the other day. We got some strange looks!!)

No comments: