Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Working Women


Hey ya'll!! I've been up to my ears in insurance and work lately, sorry for the absence. I wish I had more time in the day sometimes. I've been dealing with new companies at work, so it's taken it out of me. I am usually exhausted and ready to vegetate when I get home with a cup of hot tea or a glass of red wine depending on how my day has been. I'm sure ya'll understand how crazy it can be!! Maybe one of these days I can spend my days writing and taking care of babies. Brent Boy and I are working towards that, but until we have the resources it's the insurance/office trenches for me!!

4 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

What a great old picture! Reminds me of the saying "Women have to work twice as hard as a man to be thought half as good. Fortunately this is not difficult!" :)

The Feathered Nest said...

That is a great photo Emily!! I miss you sweetie but know you're working hard ~ xxoo, Dawn

Tess Kincaid said...

Hey, a woman's got to do what a woman's got to do, right? You have been missed!

Fabulous vintage photo.

Looking forward to some ghost updates!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I feel your pain. This has been a crazy week for me as well. It's feast or famine, eh?