Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I've Been Dreaming Of........ Pie?


That's right pie. Last night I dreamt of making a key lime pie with my best friends recipe, it is delicious. Then I dreamt I made one of my mama's home made cherry pies that she makes me almost every time I come home. Of course in the dream I ate both of them without one ounce of regret, and to top it all off I took a nap this afternoon and right before Brent-Boy woke me up I was dreaming of eating blueberry waffles with whip cream!!!!! I don't think I have ever eaten a blueberry waffle in my life!! I think it might be wise to pick up some pie shells or on second thought maybe just a frozen pie since I have a tendency to burn things in the kitchen, and accidentally make strange concoctions, when I go to the store. I have a feeling that if I don't take care of this craving now it might turn into me stuffing frozen key lime pie in my mouth next time we go to the store.

9 comments:

Tess Kincaid said...

You are too cute! ;)

Betsy Brock said...

I think the cravings have hit you early! :)

Margaret said...

Haha. I crave key lime pie at all times--so delicious.

In Colombia, they say that you need to give in to your cravings, because the baby needs something in the craved food (I thought that was so funny when my husband told me--perhaps its true, who knows?).

Carrie said...

Is it pie or fruit you are craving? Me, I want queso, chips and salsa. Maybe I'm having a little latin baby? ;-)

Lady Em said...

Oh Carrie I have been craving chips and salsa and queso too!!!!!! We need to hit a mexican restaurant FAST!!!!!!! It's pie cravings, I eat my fruit like a crazed women, I can't get enough!!

Fade Into said...

yummm my key lime pie

Fade Into said...

oh yeah ...I just now saw that you commented on my blog ...Im still trying to figure this thing out and i think you are my one reader besides myself hahaha ......oh and speaking of blueberry waffles ..I bought these GO LEAN Strawberry Flax waffles** that are full of fiber and protein ...I wasn't expecting them to taste awesome ...but I was impressed, they were very yummy and full of good for you things! **avaliable at your local grocers waffle freezer section

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

This sounds like what goes on in Homer Simpson's head all the time!

Too funny! However, I will happily concede that there are few things on earth better than pie. Key Lime...yum. You should get yourself over to Mrs. Wilkes and get some sweet potato pie!!

Vee said...

Now that's the guilt-free way of eating two entire pies! As long as you never find yourself over the kitchen sink devouring a tub of ice cream in the middle of the night, all is well. :D