Wednesday, September 10, 2008

~You darn nugget!!!!!!!!

Apparently I do not get along with chicken nuggets. Oh no. Brent Boy cooked some tonight, and one bite, and well lets just say that was all she wrote. Chicken in general has not been my cup of tea lately. Actually nothing much has. What is a preggers girl to eat? The most I can stomach as far as meat is a really charred steak, and a hot dog cut up into little pieces eaten very slowly. I look forward to the day when I can eat and enjoy what I am eating again. Hopefully all this morning sickness yuck will pass soon, with me now moving into my 2nd trimester, and I will be able to make a full plate and eat it to. If anyone has any suggestions on what might help, or what might be easy on the stomach, please feel free to share!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lemonheads. keep them in your pocket and anytime you experience a bad smell, taste, yucky moment-pop one in your mouth and breathe through your nose. It's cheap and better than you know, urping in public!!

Tess Kincaid said...

Scrambled eggs and crusty toast always did the trick for me.

Carrie said...

You and me both. I'm past the morning sickness stage and I still can't eat chicken.

Fruit and granola bars were my friends. If meat protein is bothering you, switch to veggie proteins....peanuts and edamame worked for me. Don't stress too much over it, you are not hurting the baby, it does get better.

maggiegracecreates said...

wrigleys doublemint gum was my lifesaver.

hope you feel better soon

Unknown said...

ginger-ale.
the ginger helps sooth the tummy. Saltines....bland, bland. rice?

Betsy Brock said...

saltines....beside your bed...and eat them before even getting up.
Mints and ginger calm your tummy.
Eat small portions often..before you feel sick... It will pass and you will start to feel great! :)
When do we get to see a picture of the little tummy????

amanda said...

peppermints. That was my thing out in public. I had to suck on them constantly!

The only things I could eat with both my girls were: cheerios - plain ones, bean burritoes (don't ask), and cherry slushies from target or the gas station. It's amazing that either of mine survived with the amount of time I spent kneeling next to the toilet!

amanda said...

peppermints. That was my thing out in public. I had to suck on them constantly!

The only things I could eat with both my girls were: cheerios - plain ones, bean burritoes (don't ask), and cherry slushies from target or the gas station. It's amazing that either of mine survived with the amount of time I spent kneeling next to the toilet!