Sunday, September 21, 2008

~Fat and Happy

So second trimester cravings are kicking in. All I want lately is orange juice and bacon. I just finished, and this is gonna sound bad, a whole packet of bacon!!!!!!! What the heck is wrong with me? I just can't get enough. Actually tonight was the first night that I really let myself indulge, and indulge I did!! Oh and don't worry ya'll, I burnt the tar out of it. I am just glad that food is starting to look good again. I didn't realize how much I missed it.
I plan on posting some belly pictures soon, I am just all of a sudden rather shy about it. I think it's because I am convinced that I look like I have a beer gut.

7 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Awwww sweetie, you don't have a beer belly!!! It's a baby belly!! I can't believe how big lil' p-nut is getting...I was looking a photos on the web and what a miracle of life, in just 14 weeks...I'm so glad your appetite is back! miss & love you and the boys too ~ Dawn

Betsy Brock said...

Can't wait to see pics! OJ and bacon....too funny! Enjoy it!

Tess Kincaid said...

Glad to hear you feel like eating again! Food does taste so extra good at this stage...mmm...enjoy it!

Carrie said...

awwww! Show me your beer belly! I want to see it!!! I bet you look ficken cute! Don't be shy!

maggiegracecreates said...

The belly shot pictures are my favorites ever.

I am giving your blog link to some one that you may know. Go visit her place www.lannaejohnson.blogspot.com - I do believe she is from your small hometown.

Glad you are able to eat again.

Unknown said...

Don't let that bacon come back and bite you in the butt!
hahahahaha!!!

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Ain't pending motherhood a blast.Its been quite awhile since I was pregrant,but I remember it well.I feel your pain,LOL...Hugs Marie Antionette