Sunday, January 27, 2008

If you love to read....


I have to tell ya'll about the best series of books. The Spiderwick Cronicles. I found them one day when I was browsing Amazon.com. They are the coolest little books I've ever seen. I never thought that I would hold another series in such high regard next to my all time favorite Harry Potter. The writing and illustration is amazing. Well I just found out that the movie version is coming out Febuary 14, and I am super excited. I hope it's just as great as the books. So next time ya'll visit the bookstore, look for The Spiderwick Cronicles.
P.S. The world is actually closer than you think.


2 comments:

Bebe said...

Hi Emily!

I hope you are doing well up there in Savannah! Just wanted to let you know that you have been TAGGED to tell 7 things about yourself. Come on over to my blog to get all the details!

Smiles...Bebe :)

For Love Of Home said...

Hey Emily, You've been tagged, go to my blog to see what it's all about.
Cindy