Thursday, January 17, 2008

For The Love of Books

I was just thinking, since it's cold, foggy, and raining in Savannah today, I couldn't help but think of going to the library, or the nearest bookstore. I love books. I am a self described bibliophile, which basically means someone obsessed with books! One of my dreams is to one day open my own bookstore, and travel the world to find rare books and ancient manuscripts. If I had the patience for school, I probably would have been a librarian. Nothing is better that going to a library or bookstore, sinking down into a comfy chair with a cup of tea, smelling the wonderful smell of books, and escaping into the world of the written word. Books are one of the many loves in my life, and around 9pm ever night, I disappear to bed to immerse myself in one of the many books that I'm reading at the time.

1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Gorgeous pics, sweet Em...I love them too. Such goodness can be found in a book, travels, love, suspense, beauty....miss you, xxoo, Dawn