Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Well the new year has started, and today was my first day back at the old work place. I have to say, I wasn't doing cartwheels. But it always seems that after a long vacation, you have to "break" yourself in again. Savannah is freezing cold!! It is going to be in the teens tonight!! I'm bundled up, and the puppies are bundled too. Lola and Brinkley are bathing in the rays of the heater as we speak, and little Gretta Belle is wrapped up in a cozy blanket laying in my lap. I've never had a small dog before, so it's going to take some getting used to. Last night, Lola, my boxer went to lay down in her doggie bed, (that Gretta was already lying in), and when she went to sit down, Gretta growled and snapped at her. I guess this little dog can hold her own!! I just wanted to thank everyone for their support of my new blogging ventures and such, it really means alot. Stay warm tonight ya'll, it's gonna be a cold one!!

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

What is it about these little pups that make them think they're big stuff??? I've been thinking about you...hoping that the first day back was OK. Hope Greta Belle is doing good with her housebreaking...she's a pretty smart cookie, it shouldn't take long. Just call me Dawn sweetie, your making me feel OLD....thanks for the all the sweet words ~ we ALL love you, Emily! xxoo, Dawn (pull out the woobie!)

Lady Em said...

I had to borrow "laying the sugar on", it cracks me up. Oh and "God bless you this holy easter season." Oh how I'm going to love telling all the jerko's I run into that!