Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bass Man










Here are some pictures of my bass man!! Brent lives for bass fishing, and he's really good at it to. We can spend all day out on the water, I'll catch some sludge from the bottom of the river or lake, and he'll be dragging in fish left and right. He fishes tournaments now, and I know one day he's going to win one. Side note: he doesn't usually wear handle-bar mustaches, I don't know what he was thinking that day, or what the poor people at the park thought of him either. He takes the fishing look to far sometimes and I think he likes to look trashy for all those fish.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I better not let my hubby see these photos, he might get jealous. He hasn't been fishing in so long. Although there are a lot of ponds around here, they are usually private property, so unless you have permission, you can't fish. Oh, and you need to know someone to ask! The Savannah River seems kinda far away, so he's never done that either. What to do? What to do?

Margaret said...

What pretty fish! I actually love fly-fishing but I haven't had a chance to go in years. Our river is actually frozen over at the moment, so it may be a while before I get to try out my luck!
~Margaret

Lady Em said...

The Savannah River has ramps all up ya'lls way. In fact their is one in Newington, which is just a little ways from you. It's called Poor Robin ramp.

Lady Em said...

Oh wow a frozen river?! I couldn't even begin to imagine. I lived in the south all my life, and we get a freeze every blue moon or so, but our rivers don't freeze. Can you ice-skate on the river?