Saturday, March 15, 2008

Oh cleaning, how you stress me so.


Yes ya'll spring is almost here, and Brent and I are trying to clean up as much as we can. Brent likes to spread things out everywhere, it looks like Bass Pro Shops blew up in our house most of the time, especially if Brent is headed off to a tournament. I on the other hand get the nickname "the crammer." I get so overwhelmed sometimes I just put it in a drawer and get in out of my sight. This leads to many a lost item, mostly for Brent. So while Brent is working on his ultimate fishing room, building shelves in the back yard as we speak, I'm trying to get everything dusted and vacuumed and cleaned, just so I can relax. I'm sure some of you know how I feel. If only I could hire a maid.


6 comments:

For Love Of Home said...

I am with you girl friend, Every man needs his own room where you can close the door and not have to look at it, things would be so much neater. I too am a crammer, especially at the store, if it's there too long, in a drawer it goes.
Still love the story, can't wait for more.
Cindy

Unknown said...

maybe I'll get a little spring fever and a jolt of energy soon. I need some motivation. Or a maid. A maid would be good.

Lady Em said...

Maid's and man rooms would me awesome!!

Tanya Breese said...

LOL, I'm a crammer too! I get so tired of clutter everywhere that when I want to speed clean, I pick up all the stacks (no telling what's in them, kids homework, bills that need to be paid NOW, whatever) gets all crammed into a walmart bag then tossed in the closet or laundry room,lol.

Margaret said...

A maid would certainly come in handy at times!I'm afraid my husband and I are sort of the opposite! He's the neat one--I could definitely use a room of my own to store all my creative stuff in--especially my books, which are drowning us at the moment.

I loved your post with the pictures of the church in Savannah! Just beautiful!
~Margaret

Liz Harrell said...

Thanks for your encouraging comments! And congrats on writing your book, that's exciting. Right now I'm going to search for an agent rather than a publisher. The sad thing these days is that you cant really be read by a big publisher without having an agent.

I love the music on here, btw! Amelie?