Sunday, March 9, 2008

~Pictures By Davo~



















































These are all pictures taken by David Edmonson.
Some of them were taken in the Colonial Graveyard, one of the oldest graveyards in Savannah. Others were taken on Tybee Island and other parts of Savannah. Some were also taken outside of Macon.
David is an amazing photographer, the pictures that he has taken of me are awesome, and I never let anyone take pictures of me. I greatly appreciate his photographs of me, they make me feel great!!
The other photograpths are amazing to. I love his style, and I can't wait to see more!! I will keep you posted on any new pictures he takes, and post them. Hope you enjoy!!


































6 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

OMGoodness!!! These are absolutely INCREDIBLE!! David has always had such an artistic eye with photography. He could easily be a professional....you are so beautiful Emily!! Tell him to start a blog....posting his photos, like a photo journal! beautiful...xxoo, love yall, Dawn

Lady Em said...

I'm trying to talk him into starting a blog. I don't know how he feels about that one. My favorite is the moss on the tree. I love it!! He's so good at this!!

Unknown said...

These are really great photos! If David doesn't want to blog like this, perhaps he would like Photoblog. It's a great website with a wonderful, supportive community. I was doing it, but am now concentrating more on my wordy blog than my photo blog.BTW, you guessed correctly, I'm in Statesboro.I'm so happy to meet someone in my area!

The Feathered Nest said...

Hey sweetie! Tell David that I blogged about him!!! I love you all, miss you so ~ xxoo, Dawn

Vee said...

Here from The Feathered Nest...

The pictures are beautiful...David has a lovely subject in you and he takes fantastic photographs.

SweetAnnee said...

wonderful pictures!!
and David has a lovely subject (you)
to photograph!!

thanks for sharing all the pictures..Deena

Here from The Feathered Nest also.