Saturday, March 22, 2008

I Have Been Tagged!!

What book are you reading right now?
The Expected One:Kathleen McGowan- This is like the third time I have read it, it is so so good. And I love it.

Last book you read while on a plane?
I can't remember a book, I know my dad bought me a Rolling Stone magazine before my flight because it had Tori Amos on it, and I love her to.

Last book you read on a road trip?
Brimstone: Lincoln Child and Douglas Preston. They are amazing writers, and they have so many books. I can't watch scary movies, or anything with gore in it, but I can read their books cover to cover!

Most unusual place you've found yourself reading a book?
My closet in my room when I was a little girl, I had a huge closet that I loved and I would pile all my stuffed animals in and read away. At that age it was Ann of Avonlea, and Little Women, and south African story tales, because one of my uncles is from south Africa, and a girl has got to know how a leopard got its spots, and a zebra got it stripes.

What would you take with you on a two week trip to the beach?
I live near the beach, but if I was to go visit my dad in Florida, probably half my bookshelf!!

Now I tag Courtney, and Mrs. Cindy.

No comments: