Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just chop it all off....







No ya'll, I haven't chopped off all my hair yet.



I am obsessed with getting my hair cut, which I did today, and one of my most favorite styles to wear is a bob. Sometimes I think I should have been a cosmotologist. Because their is nothing better than a day at the salon, or a new hair cut and box of color. This is probably the only time I will ever post about my dang hair, but I just get so excited with it, so please bear with me if I ever post about it again.
Anyway, here is the style that I plan on getting in the near future, and that is when I will say "just chop it all off!"
( I won't however be wearing that outfit. Ever.)







3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Hey sweet girl. I'd love to see a photo of you and your new hairdo ~ get Brent to take some and post one for us...pleeeeese? I hate we haven't seen you all in so very long, I miss you and the boys so much....xxoo, Dawn

Lady Em said...

I haven't chopped it off like that yet, although I still have a longer version of the "Victoria Rectam" bob, I'm just buying my time, waiting to lose ten more pounds, and then I'm headed to this cool, funky salon I found here to get it chopped. I will get Brent to take a picture of the new do, and I'll post it soon. I miss ya'll too, I wish we could come up like tomorrow and visit!!

Unknown said...

Love that hair cut! Since I am a hairstylist, I get requests for that one pretty often. What is it about that style? Is it her or the hair cut?
Hey, I'm about an hour inland from Savannah. Savannah is where we go when we go somewhere. (Not a lot of options around here.)