Thursday, March 27, 2008

Not Feeling To Hot.

I woke up sick as a dog during the night. My dang kidney's really don't like all the diet coke I ingest on a daily basis. I feel like yuck, yuck, yuck. You know when you sick and not feeling good, and the only one you want to take care of you is your mama? Maybe I just haven't grown out of that yet. But mama's always make you feel better, I wish she was here to pamper me right now. Oh well I guess Brent will have to do, maybe I'll make him put a blond wig on and talk like my mom, that might make me feel better. I'm going to see the doctor tomorrow, maybe I'll be up and about for the weekend.

5 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Awww Emily I'm so sorry you're feeling bad....you tell Brent I said to take real good care of you and make you comfy...I hope you get to feeling better quick. Do you think it's a stomach virus? Maybe you inhaled to much Savannah pollen! love and hugs to you sweetie, xxoo, Dawn

Unknown said...

You NEVER outgrow wanting your momma when life is tough or you are sick.
Water, water, water. It's your best friend. Especially if it's your kidney.
No charge for that diagnosis.
You're welcome.
BONUS:
I found a haircut that reminded me of you.
see today's post...

Tanya Breese said...

Oh I'm sorry to hear your not feeling well. Hope by now you are on the mend! Guys just can't pamper you when your sick like your mama!
Get well soon!!

Ottilias Veranda said...

Hi emily!
Sorry to hear You are sick! I have a little award for You on my site.Perhaps it can make You feel a little better!
By the way : Love the music on Your site!

Liisa

Lavinia said...

Hello, its my first visit to your blog and I'm very intrigued. Can you please tell me which post has the information on this mysterious house? I'd like to know what the mystery is. How far back in your posts should I go?

I love the name of your blog, it sounds like a poem.

Glad I came across this blog.

p.s.---I was a diet coke addict and eventually linked my terrible headaches to the aspartame. I quit cold turkey 4 years ago and immediately felt alot better---the headaches lessened dramatically both in frequency and in severity.

Regards,
Lavinia