Saturday, April 12, 2008

An Afternoon Stroll.



I thought this was pretty funny, and very creative to!!




A storm was brewing as we were walking. They get pretty scary looking here, but I sure do love a thunderstorm.
Washington Street. The prettiest street in Savannah, I think.


The most amazing things are found in our alley's here. Just look how gorgeous that is!!
This gate looks like it leads to a secret garden doesn't it?
Snow White and her seven drawf's. I was trying to conjure up an image of the people that live here. I bet they're pretty interesting!!

I caught a shot of this little guy as I was wandering around. We were both shocked to see each other! I had the same look on my face when I saw him!!



Storms moving in. It looks worse than it was. It bypassed us....as usual.
One of my favorite houses!! It's just around the corner from me, and I sure do love it!!

Well that was my walk today. I got caught in some "Mary Poppin" wind, (to bad I forgot my umbrella), caught a gnome in action, and got some sun, some fun, some great pictures, and some much needed exercise!!



















2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that pink house! I could live there. You didn't get rain from that thunderstorm, because I did. It was rained out by the time it got to you.

Tanya Breese said...

Thanks for the stroll! I enjoyed it! I love Savannah and a good thunderstorm too!