Sunday, April 6, 2008

An Update....

So when I originally posted a blog on the strange going's on at 432 Abercorn Street here in Savannah, I didn't think I would get the response that I did. A lot of ya'll are wondering about that house, as am I. For right now it's my great mystery of Savannah.
I was contacted about two weeks ago by a college professor who is in the outskirts of Atlanta, and teaches at one of the colleges up there. I won't revel his name, because I haven't asked his permission yet, so we'll just call him Professor. So Professor is quite interested in this house, and he sent me an email today to let me know that he is doing some research on the house to find out the real story. I have to tell you I am quite excited to find out what he learns, because like I said that house sure has fascinated a lot of us. To find out the real story would be wonderful. I plan on asking one of my "blue-blood" co-workers about that house tomorrow, and see if he knows anything about it. I will keep ya'll up to date on anything that Professor or I learn and let you know. Until then happy haunting ya'll!!

Here is the link to Professor's blog. It's very interesting, go check it out!!
http://www.georgiamysteries.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Rae said...

I really hope The Professor can clear up this mystery. :-)

In the meantime, why not pop over to my blog and give me your explanation of what I captured in a window of the Mercer-Williams house?