Sunday, April 27, 2008

~River Street At Night, & Family Comes To Visit.~


My mama and my step-dad Big John!!
This is River Street all lit up at night. The County Commissioners,(including my step-dad from Washington-Wilkes County) from all over Georgia are all in town for one of their annual meetings, and the fireworks were in celebration of their visit. These were taken from the Hyatt Bar on River Street. Can you tell I've been in the margarita's? Check out the massive ship leaving Savannah in the first picture. I love those suckers, they take your breath away when you see them pass!!

3 comments:

tommy said...

i was wondering what all the fireworks were for

Betsy Brock said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog today! Yours is beautiful and I know I'll want to come back and visit. I so enjoyed your ghost stories on Willows blog! Soooo interesting!

Unknown said...

Those photos look like they were done for the tourist commission! Only the last one belies your dabbling.