Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Present!!








I'm not Catholic, but I have been searching for this medal for a long time now. I finally found it in a shop here in downtown Savannah called Saints and Shamrocks and knew I had to have it!! Brent bought it for me this week, and I can't even begin to explain to you just how much it means to me, but I think he knows!! The pictures aren't so great, since I'm not so good at taking pictures, but at least you'll get a little glimpse. I will wear this everyday, I love it so. And anyone who knows me well, knows that I have a great love and great respect for The Magdalene.

4 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh sweet Emily, this is absolutely beautiful!!!! I love it too!! How wonderful that you found it and even more that Brent bought it for you! xxoo, Dawn

Tess Kincaid said...

That is a lovely medal! I am not Catholic, either, but I wear a vintage gold St. Francis medal, which is also very symbolic to me. (There's a large St. Theresa statue in my kitchen window, too.)

Faith's Vintage Vanity said...

Thanks for the sweet comments of welcome. I love Savannah! We used to go there almost every year for vacation. I love the mystery, the "ghosts" and everything about it. Oh, the pics of the pups are precious!

Faith

The Feathered Nest said...

much love to you lady em! xxoo, Dawn