Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sleepy Pups....




Lola: "Man I wish she'd stop taking pictures of me."
Gretta Belle: "Yeah I know, she's so annoying with that camera thing. She really scared me a minute ago, I thought the camera was an alien space craft."
Lola: "Gretta you need to lay off whatever dog biscuits you've been eating. An alien space craft?"
Gretta Belle: "Hey you just farted on me! And shut-up about the alien space craft thing!! A lot of time out in my cage makes a girl wonder about life on other planets."
Lola: "Weirdo."
Gretta Belle: "Let's just try to go back to sleep, maybe she'll leave us alone."
Lola: "Probably not, here she comes again with that blasted camera."
Gretta Belle: "If only she'd leave it on the side table, then I could chew it up like I did with her and Brent's phone charger, her favorite pair of high heels, and that power bill."





6 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Awwwww...I love the babies!!! They do look like they are disgusted with having their pictures taken...love the houses you featured!! Wish we were cooking out together tonight! xxoo, Dawn

Unknown said...

they do look sleepy.
don't you love how innocent they look when they are sleepy?
stinkers.

Lavinia said...

These puppies are so cute! We love our dogs, they are so precious...You have a lovely blog, I like the parchment texture.

And thanks for visiting my blog.

Regards,
Lavinia

Lisa Pogue said...

I had a Boxer named Frankie and he looked a lot like yours. I miss him terribly. What cute pictures. I must come back and visit. Great blog!!!

Tess Kincaid said...

Those faces are priceless!

Cathy ~ Tadpoles and Teacups said...

Love these little pups. :) Savannah is a wonderful place--
I live outside of Athens in Madison County. (transplanted from Nashville.)
Have a great day~
Cathy