Sunday, April 6, 2008

Well I Found A House....






I just happened to stumble upon a really neat blog today http://ladylavona.blogspot.com/ and found one of the coolest posts. It's about these eco, earth friendly houses that are being built across the pond. I have a few pictures, and I have to say these houses are the neatest thing, although I don't think building one in Savannah would be wise. I would need a much milder climate with less bugs. Please take a look at the website as well, it's like a fairy house, I am really amazed and in awe of the people that thought this up, and the ones that are taking this on. What a wonderful idea!! Maybe the cottage I want in England is not that far away?!






4 comments:

Tess Kincaid said...

Hi Lady! You have a great blog! And you welcomed me with the theme song from Roan Inish...I love that film. I'll be back soon to visit...

Jenny said...

Hi I'm visiting from HippyChick and those are some cute houses! My girls would love to live in one!

JEN

Unknown said...

Cute! Cute! I've always fancied a house like this!

Liz Harrell said...

Very cool! Look's like Frodo's house! :)