Friday, April 25, 2008

Baxter comes to visit!!

Brinkley could care less, he just wants his chair.



Baxter really has a thing for tennis balls. Good thing we're stocked up!!

My girls look thoroughly annoyed. As usual.




I don't know if you can tell, but Gretta is COVERED in drool. And she is oh so sleepy.


Don't you just love his bow? He did some laudry with me this morning and wanted to wear it.

Our good friends are out of town for the weekend, and we get to baby-sit their baby, Baxter!! I know he doesn't look much like a baby since he's about the size of a horse, but believe you me he is. Just like all bulldogs I've come to learn.
So it's a house full this weekend. Baxter I have to say is one of the best mannered dogs I have ever meet. He's just a big ball/blob of love, drool, and playfulness. He really likes to play with Gretta Belle, since she is so small, she is covered from head to toe in Baxter drool. She isn't so fond of him, and it's pretty funny to watch little Gretta beat up on Baxter. He's a good sport though. Brent Boy has been calling me the dog women, because everywhere I go, including the bathroom, these fur balls are following me!! Good thing Brent's around, because without him this house would be a zoo. I am a lover of all animals, and every stray in Savannah would be nesting here if it was up to me!!












1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

I'm thinking that YOU are the dog whisperer!! Man o' man....what a house full indeed! Hope you all have a great weekend...miss you all so much, love you! Dawn