Saturday, April 19, 2008

More On Haunted Savannah.


I came upon this link the other day while searching for yes, you got it, more information about 432 Abercorn. Anyway, I plan on buying this book, and taking one of these tours,(hopefully next weekend, when my mom comes down to visit). We really get into the paranormal and our favorite things to do include exploring cemeteries(which my mom now has on her property, another post on that later); exploring churches and haunted houses, and talking about ghosts. Take a look at this link, it's really interesting, and I think ya'll will like it!!

4 comments:

Lisa Pogue said...

Please make sure to post about your trip if you take it next weekend. I've always wanted to do something like this in St. Louis but never have. Maybe one of these days. I'll be checkin...

Lavinia said...

This is so intriguing. I am going to follow this post. Please let me know the name of the post in which you tell more about this mystery house.

By the way, I love your new banner! Such a vivid green. It's lovely.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Tess Kincaid said...

Spooky...I love it! Interesting link, Em.