Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy 4TH Everyone!!



I hope everyone has a very happy, safe and fun 4th of July!!
The majority of my family is in West Virginia at my grandparents mountain house, shooting fire works off the mountain. I spoke with all of them last night, since they like to pass the phone around, and I spoke with my grandpa and told him not to end up in jail this time.....just kidding ya'll!! I wish I could be with them, but we're here in Savannah with all our friends, and we're cooking ribs, baked beans, texas toast, and lots of dip and beer (well for the boys, I stick with the red wine).
From us to ya'll!! HAPPY 4TH!!

4 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

Happy 4th...and welcome back to blog land! :)

Lady Em said...

Thanks!! I've been missing ya'll!!

Rebecca said...

Happy 4th from the Tea Society! Thanks so much for the link...My goodness the cemetery pictures on this blog are amazing...I use cemetery angels for models for my artwork...Lovely site!

Tess Kincaid said...

Happy 4th weekend to you and all your beekeepers, Em!! :)