Monday, July 14, 2008

Thank You!!


Thank you all so very much for all your sweet comments, blessings and prayers!! I am so happy that I can share such wonderful news with such wonderful friends. I look forward to looking at every one's daily posts, and reading comments and such, and just sharing with some of the most warm hearted women that I know. I am proud to call you all my friends. Again thank you so much for everything!! I send my love, prayers, and thank yous to each and every one of you!!

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

I love that Ramsey's got a blog now! It's funny how you develop a group of readers that are so in tune with what you love....what sweet comments you've gotten about the baby!! Are you still itchy on the hands and feet?? It's so smart to Google it....I wish I had books to give you...all mine are ancient!! love you, hug the boys for me, xxoo, Dawn

Rebecca said...

Oh my, Em! I just scrolled down to read your news..Congratulations and many prayers and blessings for that precious life growing inside of you!