Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I recieved this wonderful award from Betsy at My Five Men. I have to say it means the world to me when I am picked for an award. I feel like I some how, some way have made a difference. My Five Men is one of my favorite blogs that I haunt on a regular basis. Everytime I visit, I feel like I've pulled up a chair and been handed a hot cup of tea, to sit down and enjoy the newest news, a great story, or an awesome recipe. Thank you so much Betsy, I really appreciate it!!
Here are the guidelines for this award~~
1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving
of this award for their creativity, design,
interesting material, and also contribution to the
blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author
and link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award
and put the name and link
to the blog that presented her/him with the award.
4) The award winner and one who has given
the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico"
blog so everyone will know the origin to this award.

So here are my Five:

7 comments:

Tess Kincaid said...

Thank you Em!!! I am very honored to receive this award from you! :):):)

Betsy Brock said...

You are very welcome, Em ~~ your blog is the best and you deserve this award! Enjoy!

The Feathered Nest said...

Aww Emily. Thank you so much sweetie!!! I'm very honored to be receiving it from you ~ yall call me after you get back today!!! xxoo, Dawn

Unknown said...

Thank you! THANK YOU!
*bows and nods*

Now, I've got to figure out how to follow those guidlines! *grin*

I'm so honored! Thanks Em!

Lady Em said...

Ya'll are so very welcome!! You all deserve them!!

vikki said...

thank*u so much for your comment on my blog, welcoming me. i am touched daily by sweet Dawn, my kindred soul angel. she means so much to me. you, too by having her in your life are very blessed. congrats on your news. soo happy for yas'! sucha heavenly blessing! mimi is thrilled! take care. have a blessed week*end. hugs, vikki ♥

Sometimes It's Good said...

Thank you Em! I really feel honored to receive an award from you. Your blog is so wonderful!
It might take me a day or so to follow the guideline and link up people. Thanks again and hugs, Susan