Monday, July 7, 2008

Vacation, vacation, I need a vacation!!


Brent-Boy and I are in desperate need of a vacation. A long vacation. Well maybe just two weeks or so. I have to tell you it's been stressful around here for the past couple of months. A lot of it is just the ends and outs of work and life in general. Have you ever just wanted to throw your hands up, say I'm taking a break, and go to some far off land full of magic and fairies? That is me right about now. I have been foaming at the mouth to go the England and Scotland for the past few years, and maybe one day soon, I will get to go. But I would much rather take a trip up to Atlanta to visit with Brent's parents, then go abroad right now. Visiting them is like going home. A place where we can really let our hair down, let the worries slip away, and have fun. Not to mention eating some of the best food ever, and making book store and craft store and antiques store trips with Mrs. Dawn.
I think that once we get things in order somewhat here, we'll take a little trip, a much needed mini break!!

2 comments:

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Boy, can I relate! And I would never, ever, turn down England or Scotland, but right now I think I just need to sit and look at a beach where no one can ask me questions.

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Emily. I wish yall could come on! I know things are dragging right now... even if yall could come on a Thursday afternoon and stay till Sunday afternoon...we'd love to have yall...and bring the farm animals too!! xxoo, Dawn