Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm Back!!


Hey ya'll!! I hope this blog finds you well!! Sorry it's been quite a while, and I've been missing you too!! I haven't been lost in a cemetery(unfortunately), I've been lost in the daily ends and outs recently. It hasn't been to fun, let me tell you, but we're trudging on through at the home front. We've been dealing with changes in work, setting up a home office, and the ever present stresses of daily life, and it's taken a tole. The good thing is I started a regular yoga practice, which has been a blessing. So I'm back, and I plan on blogging on a regular basis, and sorry I've been gone for a while. I have missed ya'll too!!

3 comments:

Bebe said...

Hi Emily!
It is good to see you back, girl!! I thought one of those Savannah ghosties had gotten you..LOL!! Been enjoying your pictures of Tybee!
Hugs, Bebe :)

Tess Kincaid said...

Em, hello! I was afraid you had fallen of the face of the earth, bloggy friend! Nice to know you are okay. You have been missed.

Nice to see your lovely face in this photo!

Unknown said...

HURRAY!!
That's all I've got to say about that.