Monday, July 14, 2008

Tick, tock go see the clock......

I was just popping around to my favorite blogs like I usually do late at night when I can't sleep. And I stumbled yet again upon something amazing. Rima from The Hermitage,
has gone on another adventure, this time clock making, and I am in awe. Take a look at her amazing new website dedicated to her clocks Once Upon A Clock,
and make sure you have your speakers turned up!! It inspired me to write this little children's poem. I haven't written a poem in years, not very good, and just a little silly to. (I am blushing)

Tick tock go see the clock
You may find yourself upon a strange and mysterious walk
Don't be afraid
Don't look away
Join the circus of fairies and old tales
join the strange parade
The clock tells the time
The time of the day
But if you look closer
And don't look away
You just might see
What the world is really meant to be
And you might find
another clock
not just a clock of time....
So tick, tock go see the clock
Look and find
And to you, my dear friends take this little rhyme.

~Lady Em~

5 comments:

Rima Staines said...

Hello Lady Em, wow, thanks for this!
I'm so pleased people are loving this new clockmaking venture :)
Yes I would love to make a clock for a nursery... I shall be in touch when the custom orders I am working on now are done... or you can drop me a mail to the email on my blog :)
Take care
Rima

Tess Kincaid said...

I love this, Em. It is really charming. And your little pumpkin is going to absolutely love it, too. :)

The Feathered Nest said...

Wonderful sweet Em!!! I love it when you write!!! I saw Rima's wonderful clocks...they are AMAZING!!! How cool would it be to have one in the little sweetie's nursery? (((HUGS))) love, Dawn

Yoli said...

I am so glad I stopped by! Wonderful blog and good writing. Willow was right...

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

Wonderful!Wonderful! You really wrote a fantastic poem.Blush with gladness.Marie Antionette